Why Water dispenser of Refrigerator is not functioning?
If your Samsung refrigerator is recently installed, and Water dispenser is not functioning then make sure that it is connected to a water supply and the shutoff valve or saddle valve is turned on. Also confirm water flow through the valve. The ¼" water supply line should deliver at least 9 ounces of water in 5 seconds. If not, the water pressure is low.
Below mentioned are some points you can refer :
● Is the water line connected and the shut-off valve opened?
● Has the water supply line tubing been crushed or kinked?
● Make sure the tubing is free and clear of any obstruction.
● Is the water tank frozen because the fridge temperature is too low? Try selecting a warmer setting on the Digital display.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .