Why Water does not Dispenses in Samsung Door Refrigerator?
Here are the following reasons:
1. Verify neither door is open when trying to dispense, if the door is open the keep the dispenser shuts off.
2. Verify the Child Lock is not turned on this setting may also disable the dispenser.
3. If the refrigerator has been recently installed, there may be air in the line. Hold the lever down for up to 5 min until water dispenses and then dispense 2-3 gallons to clear all the remaining air from the line.
4. To remove the water filter verifies the water is selected on the display panel, then attempt to dispense water.
5. If water is not dispensed even with the water filter removed, verify that the water supply to the home has not been shut off, and the water supply valve from the home to the fridge is open
Note: If the above steps have been performed, but water will still not dispense. Service is required.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .