You can charge another device with your Galaxy Fold by using Wireless PowerShare function.
Wireless charging efficiency depends on distance between wireless charging coils embedded in the devices. Also depending on the type or thickness of accessories and cover being used on your device, the Wireless PowerShare feature may not work properly. It is recommended to remove any accessories and cover being used before using this feature.
Also, if there are foreign materials, such as dust or liquid, between devices, please try again after removing them.
• Only devices that support wireless charging feature can be charged using this feature. Some devices may not be charged.
• To charge properly, do not move or use either device while charging.
• The power charged to the other device may be less than the amount shared to it by your device.
• If you charge other device while charging Galaxy Fold, the charging speed may decrease or the device may not charge properly depending on the charger type.
• The charging speed or efficiency may vary depending on the device’s condition or the surrounding environment.
• If the remaining battery power drops below a certain level, power sharing will stop.