Galaxy Watch Active: Device Layout and Basic Operations
Warning: Do not disassemble, modify, or repair your device. Placing objects, such as magnetic stripe cards, including credit cards, phone cards, passbooks, and boarding passes, next to the device or charger may cause damage from the charger or device’s magnetic field.
Checking the Charging status
• Do not insert sharp objects into the atmospheric pressure sensor, the pressure vent, speaker, or the microphone. Inner components of the Galaxy Watch may be damaged along with the water-resistance feature.
• Make sure the Galaxy Watch’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it.
• The pressure vent ensures that Galaxy Watch’s inner parts and sensors work correctly when you use the Galaxy Watch in environment where the atmospheric pressure changes.
How to wear the Galaxy Watch Active correctly
• If your Galaxy Watch Active becomes hot to touch, please remove it from your wrist until it cools down.
• Do not look directly at the heart rate sensor’s lights. Doing so may impair your vision. Make sure children do not look directly at the lights.
Charging the Galaxy Watch Active
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.