Galaxy Watch : How to set the power saving mode ?
You can activate power saving mode to extend the battery’s usage time. After enabling power saving mode it will make below mentioned changes to save battery time.
• Displays colors on the screen as grey tones.
• Disables all features except the notifications from apps that do not need a mobile network connection. However, phone, messaging, and notifications are available when the Galaxy Watch is connected to a mobile device via Bluetooth.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi network.
• Limits the performance of the Galaxy Watch’s CPU.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .