Galaxy Watch : Walkaround
The redesigned Galaxy Watch is made of premium materials. The vintage textured body, the smooth finish, and the variety of strap options give it a gorgeous classic look. It’s perfect for water sports and outdoor adventures.
Please find below the different parts and their functions:
• Ensure that the band is kept clean. Contact with contaminants, such as dust and dye, can cause stains on
the band that may not be fully removed.
• Do not insert sharp objects into the atmospheric pressure sensor, the pressure vent, speaker, or the microphone.
• Inner components of the Galaxy Watch may be damaged along with the water-resistance feature.
• Make sure the Galaxy Watch’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it.
• The pressure vent ensures that Galaxy Watch’s inner parts and sensors work correctly when you use the Galaxy Watch in environment where the atmospheric pressure changes.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.