• Ensure that the band is kept clean. Contact with contaminants, such as dust and dye, can cause stains on
the band that may not be fully removed.
• Do not insert sharp objects into the atmospheric pressure sensor, the pressure vent, speaker, or the microphone.
• Inner components of the Galaxy Watch may be damaged along with the water-resistance feature.
• Make sure the Galaxy Watch’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it.
• The pressure vent ensures that Galaxy Watch’s inner parts and sensors work correctly when you use the Galaxy Watch in environment where the atmospheric pressure changes.