Galaxy Note 4: Blood Oxygen Saturation measurement
• The blood oxygen saturation or SpO2 level shows the amount of oxygen in the blood. SpO₂ is an estimate of arterial oxygen saturation, which refers to the amount of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood.
• Reading your SpO₂ level works the same as reading your heart rate.
• There is a sensor to measure blood oxygen on Galaxy Note 4 at home or any where else, and you can see your blood oxygen level by doing just these simple settings on your Galaxy Note 4.
Steps to Measure Blood oxygen Level (Spo2)
1. Open the S Health app on your Note 4. (If it's not pre-installed on your phone, get it from Samsung Apps or Google Play Store)
2. If this is first time opening the S Health app, you need to do some initial setup.
3. Tap the More button on the top right corner of the screen, and then touch the Manage Items option
4. There you should see available health tracker options, including the Heart rate, SpO2, Stress, Blood glucose and Blood pressure.
5. Make sure to toggle ON the SpO2 item and then go back to the S Health main view
6. Scroll down to the list of already added items, and then find the SpO2 card and tap the Measure button
7. Now place finger on the sensor, which is located at the back of your Galaxy Note 4, wait for the measurement to start and complete.
8. Keep being still and quiet, until you get the result.
9. You can save your measured blood exygen (SpO2 level) and track it over the time.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .