How to change Keyboard Settings in Samsung Galaxy S8+(SM-G955)?
Customizing your device keyboard settings is lot more easier. Just access the language and input settings where you will find the available keyboards for your device. You can select the best suitable keyboard as per your convenience.
Swipe to access Apps screen → Settings → General management → Language input → Onscreen keyboard → Select keyboard
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
NOTE : Customize keyboards in the Language and input menu.
1. From the Home screen, Swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Swipe to and touch General management.
4. Touch Language and input.
5. Touch On-screen keyboard.
6. To customize a keyboard, touch the keyboard name. For this example, touch Samsung Keyboard.
7. Swipe through and adjust the settings to fit your needs. After the desired changes are made, you can return to the Home screen by touching the Home Key.
CLICK HERE to know how to change the Language in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .