How to use Funny stickers in Galaxy Note8?
When you select Sticker icon, you can capture photos and videos with various 3D live sticker. As you move your face, sticker will track with your movements. You can also record a funny sticker that keeps moving in a video.
● 3D live sticker: Apply a sticker such as glasses or a cap on your face.
● Live sticker: Open your mouth or blink your eyes as instructed to preview how the sticker moves.
Navigate to Apps screen → Camera → STICKERS → Select Stickers → Capture or Record
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. From the Apps list, tap Camera.
2. On the preview screen, tap STICKERS.
3. Select a sticker. The sticker will move along with your face’s movements and angle.
4. Tap centered icon to take a photo or to record a video.
CLICK HERE to know about taking the images with the Dual capture feature in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .