How to create Collage using Collage Studio in Samsung Galaxy S5(SM-G900H)?
STEP 1. GETTING STARTED
CLICK HERE to know about Studio app in Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H).
STEP 2. CREATING COLLAGE USING STUDIO
STEP 3. SAVING COLLAGE
To adjust the collage :
● Tap Aspect ratio, and choose 1:1 or 9:16.
● Tap Layout or Border to adjust the layout and border thickness of each photo within the collage.
● Tap Background to change the background color.
● Tap Shuffle to let Studio randomly assign borders, layers, and background colors to your collage.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .