How to restart Frozen Samsung Galaxy J2-2016(SM-J210F)?
Restart Frozen Device
If your Device freezes or hangs, you may need to close apps or turn off the device and turn it on again. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key and the Volume Down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
If after restarting the device, you still find your device freezes sometimes or is sometimes unresponsive, there are some actions you can try to help correct this symptom :
● You can create some memory space.
● You can even check for SW updates for your device.
● Check your device in “Safe mode”.
● Perform a Factory data reset of the device. Before performing the factory data reset, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 1.30AM / 7 days a week
For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8.30AM - 8.30PM / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .