How to use Camera Shooting modes?
You can add shortcuts to frequently used shooting modes on the Home screen
Navigate to Camera → Swipe to the right → Tap Setting → Tap ‘Add shortcut on home screen’ → Select shooting modes → Tap Done to Add shortcut(s)
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. From the Apps list, Tap Camera.
2. On the preview screen, Swipe to the right to open shooting modes list
3. On the shooting modes list , Tap and Tap ‘Add shortcut on home screen’
4. Select shooting modes you want and Tap Done
5. Added shortcut(s) will appear on Home screen
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .