I want to view applications in full screen mode. Can I hide the navigation bar?
Using the Show and hide button at the left side of the navigation bar, you can set the navigation bar to be hidden or pinned on the screen when you use apps or features. The navigation bar is pinned by default. If you want to view files or use apps in full screen, double-tap the Show and hide button to hide the navigation bar.
(1) (2) (3)
1. Double tap this button to hide the navigation bar
2. To show the navigation bar, swipe inward from edge of the screen near the charging port
3. Double tap this button again to lock the navigation bar in place
To show the navigation bar again, drag upwards from the bottom of the screen.
• On certain screens, such as the Home screen, the navigation bar will always be shown and the Show and hide button will not appear.
• Even after you pin the navigation bar, it can be hidden while using some apps or features, such as a video player.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .