What is Portrait Backdrop Feature ?
Portrait Backdrop is an effect created in which the Background of image is getting changed while capturing the image, resulting into a new scene to the existing foreground image.
It changes the background of a live focus image with 4 different effects:
It has the facility to share the saved images and videos to any of the Social networking application like WhatsApp, Facebook etc.
Conditions to use Portrait Backdrop:
• Single person in the scene with contrasting back ground in good lighting conditions.
• Person should be within 1 meter distance from camera in upright position and Frontal Pose.
• It will give better result if there is a distance between person and background.
• No object should be available in front of the person.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .