Using Multi Window panel in Samsung Galaxy Grand2(SM-G7102)
To show the Multi Window panel, tap and hold key. The Multi Window panel appears at the left side of the screen. Select one application, and then drag another application to a new location. You can launch the same application on the two windows at the same time. To hide the Multi Window panel, tap and hold key again.
Some of the available functions while using Multi window are as follows :
● You can drag the circle between the application windows up or down to adjust the size of the windows.
● You can even tap the panel handle to open or close the panel.
● When the Multi Window panel is open, tap and hold the panel handle and drag it to the left or right edge of the screen to move the panel.
● To move the panel handle when the Multi Window panel is closed, tap and hold the panel handle and drag it up or down.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .