What are the different ways of securing Samsung Smartphones?
Securing the Samsung Smartphone device is the first and foremost priority of an user. It prevent others from using or accessing personal data and information stored in the device. By using the security features the device requires an unlock code whenever unlocking it.
There are various ways of securing your device :
● Setting a signature : Draw your signature with the S Pen, and then draw the signature two more times to verify it.
● Setting a pattern : Draw a pattern by connecting four dots or more, and then draw the pattern again to verify it.
● Setting a PIN : Enter at least four numbers, and then enter the password again to verify it.
● Setting a password : Enter at least four characters including numbers and symbols, and then enter the password again to verify it.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .