What is Samsung Link in Android Jellybean 4.3 based Samsung Smartphones?
Now, the AllShare Play is renamed as Samsung Link in-built application in Android Jellybean 4.3 based Samsung Smartphones. To use this feature you must sign in to your Samsung account and register two or more device as file server. You can use this application to share your multimedia contents saved on various device over Internet.
(AllShare Play is renamed as "Samsung Link")
More about Samsung Link Application :
● When opening this application, recent contents from all your registered device will appear. You can browse and play them.
● The options that are available in Samsung link are Send, Share, Play, Stream and Delete.
● You can access Pictures, Music, Videos, Documents and other files using Samsung Link.
● The steps are easy and much similar to AllShare Play application.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .