What is the strength of A8+ Dual front camera?
• Consist of front cameras - 16MP main camera and 8MP secondary camera.
• 16MP camera adopts ‘Tetra-cell technology’. Tetra-cell technology produces brighter photographs in low-light environments. In well-light environments, it increase the level of detail. In low-light environments, photos taken with the 16MP camera are 14% brighter and have 50% less noise than photos taken with the 8MP camera.
• Live Focus allows the camera to capture the subject and the background separately so that you can get an out-of-focus photo with the focus on the subject.
Now there’s always another chance to change the focus of a selfie or blur the background by adjusting depth of field. You can increase the blurring, decrease it, or undo it altogether when you preview a shot. Plus, you can adjust blurring and change the focus even after you’ve saved your selfie in Gallery.
Before Blurring Adjust Blurring before Change the Focus after
• Live Focus - for stunning portraits
• Live Preview - so you can adjust the focus
• You can adjust depth of field both before and after taking pictures
Switching Between Front Cameras
Switch cameras by tapping the icon
Switch between the two front cameras to suit your shooting conditions and get the kind of selfie you want.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .