What to do if you lost your Samsung Mobile?(Only applicable for certain handsets)
Samsung has come up with few features to cater to a lost mobile and its safety. First thing that a user wants to do when the mobile is lost is, guard it against any illegal usage. So, remember the below points to give yourself a good chance of retrieving your gadget :
(Track your Smartphone through Samsung Dive)
● At first you need to submit a FIR at your nearest police station. The service provider can block its unauthorized use . For more details please contact your service provider.
● Now you can track your smartphone with Samsung Find my Mobile (This service works if Samsung account is alredy configured in device and internet is working).
Its a online portal designed to help the users retrieve lost phones.
Follow the below points to track your lost device:
● You can track your lost device by using Find My Mobile Service. This service works if Samsung account is alredy configured in device and internet is working.
- Lock my Device
- Ring my Device
- Wipe my Device
Note- Internet must be activated in the device to use the above features.
● You can ring, lock or wipe the data from your mobile.
● Also if you have activated SIM Change Alert feature in your device , then you will receive a message on the numbers which you have saved in the feature if a new SIM is inserted in your device.
Alternatively you can check below Video to use Find my Mobile Service:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .