Why AllShare Cast is not working properly after upgrading the Samsung Device to OS 4.3?
You might face problem in using Allshare Cast after upgrading your Samsung device to OS 4.3 version. Sometimes it may not establish the connection between your mobile device and TV. For this you need to download and install Screen Mirroring Patch from Google Play store. Once installed you will be able to use Allshare Cast feature.
(Screen Mirroring Patch icon)
List of models that require this patch after the device software is updated to Android OS 4.3 :
• Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300).
• Samsung Galaxy Note2 (GT-N7100).
• Samsung Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100).
• Data connection or Wi-Fi connection is required to install the app from Google “Play Store”.
• If you have updated your device to OS 4.3 update, the All Share cast feature has been renamed to Screen Mirroring.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .