Why Google Play Store is not working in Samsung Galaxy Music Duos(GT-S6012)?
If Google Play Store is not connected in Samsung Galaxy Music Duos (GT-S6012) you need to perform two activities:
● You need to check the Operator of your SIM card.
● You need to check the version of Play Store application.
(Play Store icon)
If you use the SIM card of Reliance Operator and the version of Play Store is 3.5.15, your device Samsung Galaxy Music Duos (GT-S6012) may not connect to Play Store.
Updating the Play Store version :
● Please update the Play Store to the newest version (4.1.6) via Wi-Fi or using SIM card of other operators.
● After updating the Play Store, you will be able to connect to the Google Play Store using your Reliance SIM.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .