Why Samsung Galaxy S4(GT-I9500)?eats up while usage?
Samsung Galaxy S4 has slim design and use high performance CPU. You may feel your device is hot when touched. This is normal and will not affect your device’s lifespan or performance. While using the device under the environment that has high ambient temperature.
( Samsung Galaxy S4 Rear panel )
There are three common causes of a device getting heated :
● It may be caused due to poor signal.
● Due to intense workload.
● During battery charging.
Overheating in Mobile devices can be caused due weak signal strength. There isn't much you can do about a poor signal. It is worth checking to see if there are any apps running in the background. If yes then close the running apps if not in use.
What you can do to rectify it :
● As a first aid, the device must be immediately turned off and should be placed in a well-ventilated area to cool it down.
● If possible, remove the back cover and let the heat escape from the device. Once it has already cooled off, check a software update.
● Samsung provides this periodic software upgrade to optimize the software features in order to provide added value for Samsung Galaxy S4 owners throughout the device’s whole lifespan. This is one of the method with the help of which you can rectify the Overheating problem in Samsung Galaxy S4.
● You can also upgrade the improved S/W binary via Kies tool or FOTA to further optimized the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .