Why the Calls are not getting connected?
Sometimes while you are dialling a number, you may experience that your Call is not getting connected. To overcome from this issue you can move to another area for better network reception. This may be caused, if you are in weak network zone or there might be some issue in handset.
You can do the following, if your call is not getting connected :
● A common cause of incomplete calls is a stuck keypad. Make sure you can hear all tones when you dial.
● Ensure that the phone number and area code you are dialing are correct.
● Network problem could cause this problem. Hang up and dial again or move to another area.
● You can remove the SIM card and, then reinsert it.
● Ensure that you have accessed the right cellular network.
● Ensure that you have not set call barring for the phone number you are dialing.
● Check whether same SIM card work in other device.
● Check APN settings.
NOTE: Make sure that you have selected the right network band. If the problem doesn't resolve you may visit the nearest Samsung authorized service center.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .