Why the Calls are not getting connected?
Sometimes while you are dialling a number, you may experience that your Call is not getting connected. To overcome from this issue you can move to another area for better network reception. This may be caused, if you are in weak network zone or there might be some issue in handset.
You can do the following, if your call is not getting connected :
● A common cause of incomplete calls is a stuck keypad. Make sure you can hear all tones when you dial.
● Ensure that the phone number and area code you are dialing are correct.
● Network problem could cause this problem. Hang up and dial again or move to another area.
● You can remove the SIM card and, then reinsert it.
● Ensure that you have accessed the right cellular network.
● Ensure that you have not set call barring for the phone number you are dialing.
● Check whether same SIM card work in other device.
● Check APN settings.
● Check by resetting the mobile. CLICK HERE to know How to perform a factory reset?
NOTE: Make sure that you have selected the right network band. If the issue is not resolved after performing the above steps, you may visit the nearest Samsung authorized service center. CLICK HERE to find your closest Service Center.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .