Why there is no sound in Sound & Shot photos captured from Galaxy S3 JB OS 4.3?
Sound & Shot is one of the flagship features in Samsung Galaxy S3 Jelly bean OS 4.3, that allows users to record up to nine seconds of audio with a still image. It adds another layer of excitement to help you relive and share every moment of each picture much more vividly.
However, there are some conditions that should be kept in mind before using this feature :
● Shot and sound photos can only be played back with Audio on Galaxy S3 JB OS 4.3 devices.
● If you transfer the photo via Message, the sound is not supported and the image is only transferred.
● If you transfer the photo via ChatON application, except sound only the image will get transfered, but you can transfer it via ChatON menu from ‘Share via’ in Gallery.
● Although, you can transfer between Samsung Galaxy devices that supports Sound & shot feature, the original photo must be transferred without editing to play the sound which is included in Sound & shot photo. So, when you transfer Sound & shot photo, please use Bluetooth, NFC or Wi-Fi direct.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .