What is HDR Mode in Camera of Android 4.2 enabled Samsung Smartphones?
High Dynamic Range or HDR mode is one of the Camera modes in Android 4.2 enabled Samsung Smartphones that lets you see more detail in your shots by widening the exposure range. You can use this mode to take photos without losing details in bright and dark areas. The camera automatically takes several photos with various exposure values, and then merges them into one photo.
Some of the conditions for using this feature are:
● This feature may be affected by camera shake, lighting, movement of the subject, and shooting environment.
● The flash is disabled in this feature.
● When taking a photo of moving subjects, an after-image may appear.
● Using a tripod is always recommended.
NOTE: This mode is only available in Android 4.2 or above enabled Samsung Smartphones.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .