Can I upgrade the firmware in Wireless Audio Portable device DA-F61?
Samsung may offer upgrades for the Wireless Audio Portable's system firmware in the future. If an upgrade is offered, you can upgrade the firmware by connecting a USB drive with the firmware upgrade stored on it to the Service (USB) port on your Wireless Audio Portable.
( Firmware Upgrade via USB )
While upgrade after you have downloaded the firmware in USB, follow these instructions :
● All LEDs indicators will blink during the update process.
● Do not disconnect the power or remove the USB drive while upgrades are being applied.
● The product will turn off automatically after completing the firmware upgrade.
● When firmware is upgraded, settings you have made will return to their default (factory) settings. We recommend you write down your settings so that you can easily reset them after the upgrade.
● When the battery indicator LED is red, do not update the product. Doing so could cause the product to malfunction.
● If the firmware fails to upgrade, we recommend formatting the USB drive in FAT16 and trying again.
● For upgrading purposes, do not format the USB drive in NTFS format because it is not a supported file system.
● Depending on the manufacturer, the USB may not be supported.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .