Television: Distorted Sound Issue
Distorted sound issue can be occurred due to loose connection, cable or problem with source.
- If it is related to any audio/video files or channels then check on any different channels or play different audio/video file which have good quality audio.
• Steps to apply standard equalizer settings in New series (K series and above): Home > Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Equiliser
• Steps to apply standard equalizer settings in old series: Start > Menu > Sound > Sound effect > Equiliser
- If connections are loose, remove the audio/video cable from connectors and re-connect it.
- If audio/video cable is damage, then change the cable or contact to service provider.
- For New series TV(K series and above): Press Home > Settings > Support > Self diagnosis > Sound test
- For Old series TV: Press Menu > Support > Self diagnosis > Sound test
Note: Click here to raise online request for engineer visit if you are still facing the issue.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 1.30AM / 7 days a week
For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8.30AM - 8.30PM / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .