What are Onscreen icons for Gesture control in Samsung F Series Smart TV's?
While operating Samsung's Smart TV through gesture, customer can view Onscreen icons for gesture control that pop up automatically as it senses hand movement on TV mode. It gives freedom to select various shortcuts and commands to operate in TV.
- a) VOLUME UP & DOWN:
- Controls the volume level of the speakers.
- b) MUTE/UNMUTE:
- Turns volume off and on.
- c) POINTER:
- On screen pointer to select options on TV screen.
- d) SMART HUB:
- Open up Smart HUB.
- e) HISTORY:
- Shows the history of previously viewed images, songs, videos and applications.
- f) ONSCREEN REMOTE:
- Opens onscreeen remote control.
- g) SOURCE:
- Select the connected source to be displayed on TV screen.
- h) POWER OFF:
- Turns power off the TV.
- i) CHANNEL UP & DOWN:
- Changes channel up and down.
CLICK HERE to know how to enable gesture control in Samsung Smart TV.
CLICK HERE to know all about Samsung F Series TV.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .