What is a Plasma TV?
A Plasma Display Panel (PDP) is a type of flat panel display now commonly used for large Samsung TV displays (typically above 43-inch or 109 cm). Many tiny cells located between two panels of glass hold an inert mixture of noble gases (neon and xenon). The gas in the cells is electrically turned into a plasma which then excites phosphors to emit light.
(Plasma Display Panel)
Know more about Samsung Plasma TV :
● Plasma displays are bright and it has wide color gamut.
● It can be produced in fairly large sizes—up to 3.8 metres (150 in) diagonally.
● They have a very low-luminance "dark-room" black level compared with the lighter grey of the unilluminated parts of an LCD screen (i.e. the blacks are blacker on plasmas and greyer on LCDs).
● Capable of producing deeper blacks allowing for superior contrast ratio.
● Superior performance when displaying content with significant amounts of rapid motion.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .