What is a Plasma TV?
A Plasma Display Panel (PDP) is a type of flat panel display now commonly used for large Samsung TV displays (typically above 43-inch or 109 cm). Many tiny cells located between two panels of glass hold an inert mixture of noble gases (neon and xenon). The gas in the cells is electrically turned into a plasma which then excites phosphors to emit light.
(Plasma Display Panel)
Know more about Samsung Plasma TV :
● Plasma displays are bright and it has wide color gamut.
● It can be produced in fairly large sizes—up to 3.8 metres (150 in) diagonally.
● They have a very low-luminance "dark-room" black level compared with the lighter grey of the unilluminated parts of an LCD screen (i.e. the blacks are blacker on plasmas and greyer on LCDs).
● Capable of producing deeper blacks allowing for superior contrast ratio.
● Superior performance when displaying content with significant amounts of rapid motion.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.