What are the available Screen Sizes to select in Samsung H series TV(UA40H6400)?
Most TV programmes and videos are displayed in full screen, but some programmes and videos are larger or smaller. You can change the Screen Size for such programmes and videos so that the picture fits the screen better.
Below mentioned are the available picture size on Samsung TV :
● 16:9 : Set the picture to the 16:9 wide-screen format.
● Wide Zoom : Magnifies the picture size more than 4:3. A magnified picture can be moved up and down.
● Zoom : Magnifies the 16:9 wide pictures vertically to fit the screen size. A magnified picture can be moved up and down.
NOTE : Zoom is not available when Picture Size set to Wide Zoom.
● 4:3 : Sets the picture to basic 4:3 mode.
● Screen Fit : Displays the full image without any cutoff.
● Smart View 1 : Reduces a 16:9 picture by 50%.
● Smart View 2 : Reduces a 16:9 picture by 25%.
NOTE : Supported screen sizes vary depending on the input signal.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .