What are the basic voice control commands in Samsung H Series TV?
You can access and select certain menu options and functions using Voice commands. For more effective voice recognition, speak slowly and clearly in the language specified in the language option in your Samsung TV. Lets familiarize you with the basics of using Voice Control. You can run Voice Recognition Tutorial from the Support menu, or run Voice Control and say "Tutorial" for more assistance.
Learning Voice Control Basics in Samsung H series TV :
● Moving the focus : Say "Left", "Right", "Up", or "Down" to move the focus. However, these commands can only be used in situations when the focus can be moved.
● Selecting an item : Say "Select" to confirm the selection.
● All Voice Commands : Say "Help" to display the complete list of voice commands, organized by category.
● Deactivating Voice Control : Press VOICE button. This terminates Voice Control.
NOTE : The TV recognizes predefined voice commands only, and the voice commands may differ from the manual depending on the version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .