What are the ports available in Samsung One Connect box?
Samsung One Connect box is the media receiver with a built-in TV tuner. It minimizes cable clutter by functioning as a hub for connecting A/V components, while using a single one connect cord to interface with the panel. There are several other ports available in One Connect box for seamless connectivity.
- a) IR Out:
- Connect the IR extender to the IR Out ports to control external devices connected to the TV using the Smart Touch Control.
- b) Audio Out:
- Used to connect external speakers.
- c) ANT IN:
- Connect the cable from the antenna or cable TV outlet.
- d) Component & AV:
- These ports can be used to connect A/V devices by connecting connectors.
- e) HDMI:
- Use these ports to connect set top box, laptop, digital video interface, home theater, audio return channel, mobile high definition link, blu-ray players, game consoles and other various devices.
- f) LAN:
- Wired Ethernet port to connect with the network.
- g) Digital Audio Out:
- You can connect home theater systems to the optical or audio out port.
- h) EX-LINK:
- Use this application to configure the device, set application options, and add accounts.
- i) One Connect:
- Port to connect one connect cable.
- j) USB:
- You can connect USB storage devices to the USB jacks and enjoy personal photos, videos and music.
One Connect - N Series QLED TV Connectivity
Note: One Connect Box can be different as according to Model.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .