What is Digital Noise Filter in Samsung SMART TV?
Digital Noise Filter in Samsung Smart TV is used to reduce the analog noise that is created during signal transmission. It filters out the disturbance created so that the original images and sharp details can return to the screen.
The Digital Noise Filter option helps you to eliminate excess noise in a picture and reduces flickers caused by this. There are five options for setting Digital Noise Filter:
● Off : Turns the Digital Noise Filter off.
● Low : Sets the Digital Noise Filter to low.
● Medium : Sets the Digital Noise Filter to medium.
● High : Sets the Digital Noise Filter to high.
● Auto : The Digital Noise Filter will automatically switch between high and low depending upon the incoming signals.
To know How to Set Digital Noise Filter in Samsung Smart TV Click here
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .