What is Movie Mode in Samsung TV?
Movie Mode is a picture mode option present in Samsung TV. When you select Movie Mode, your TV displays a natural image without picture enhancements that reproduces the color tone, brightness, and other visual features of a movie with the greatest fidelity.
Know more about Movie mode in Samsung TV :
● It optimises the picture quality for video or film.
● You can select Movie Mode by pressing the P.mode button on your remote repeatedly until your TV displays in Movie Mode or from the picture options.
● Picture Mode consists of five options i.e, Dynamic, Standard, Natural, Movie, Entertain.
● It best suits your viewing environment.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .