What is On Timer in Samsung H Series TV(UA40H6400)?
You can easlily set the On Timer so that the Samsung TV turns on automatically at a chosen time. To do so just press the Menu button from TV remote and select System > Time > On Timer. The timer configuration window appears.
NOTE : The On Timer is only available if the Clock Set has been set.
Configure the following settings :
● Setup :
Specify the dates and the duration. Use Manual to specify the days of the week.
● Time :
Set the time that the TV turns on automatically.
● Volume :
Specify the volume when the TV turns on.
● Source :
Select the signal source from the list. Specify the channel or source to be displayed when the TV turns on. To specify a USB device, a USB device must first be connected to the TV. To play media from an HDMI or Component source such as a DVD player or Blu-ray player, the device must already be turned on, and playing the media when the TV is turned on.
● Channel :
Set the Source to TV to select a channel.
● Music / Photo :
Set the Source to USB to choose a USB folder that contains music or photo files. Selecting both music and image files plays the music files and displays the images at the same time.
● This feature will not function properly if the selected USB device does not contain media files or a folder has not been specified.Enabling Automatic Software Updates
● The slideshow will not start if there is only one image file on the USB device.
● Folders with long names cannot be selected.
● Always use different folder names for multiple USB devices.
● Use a USB memory stick or multi-card reader. The On Timer may not work with certain batterypowered USB devices, MP3 players, or PMPs because the TV may take too long to recognise the device.
Related links :
What is Clock Set in Samsung H series TV ( UA40H6400 ) ?
What is Time Offset in Samsung H series TV ( UA40H6400 ) ?
What is Sleep Timer in Samsung H series TV ( UA40H6400 ) ?
What is Off Timer in Samsung H series TV ( UA40H6400 ) ?
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.