What may be the cause of Half Screen display in Samsung TV?
If there is Half Screen coming in your Samsung TV screen either from top and bottom or from right and left, then your TV needs service. Before service, determine the issue whether it is caused by the TV or by connected external devices and cables.
Major causes of half screen display may be due to panel or main board problem or due to poor broadcasting signals.
( Half screen blank )
Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Please check whether Input device is correctly connected or not.
- Check the connected cable and replace it if found faulty.
- Press Home/Menu key to open menu in TV and check whether the menu is displaying or not.
- Check by changing the channels to appropriate the concern.
- Play the content from pen drive or other source and check whether the problem is solved or not.
- Remove the connections and reconnect it and then check if problem solved or not.
For Old Series TV(E, F, H and J Series): Menu > Support > Self Diagnosis
For New Series TV(K Series and above): Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis
Note: If you are still facing the issue, please call 1800 40 7267864 (Toll Free in India) or Chat with Us for further assistance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .