Why do we Reset Smart Hub in Samsung Smart TVs?
Smart Hub in Samsung Smart TVs is the gateway into a new world of advanced features that will change the way you watch TV. It allows you to easily search for movies, TV shows, browse the web, explore Samsung apps, chat with friends and find many other types of new interactive TV content.
( SMART HUB in Samsung F Series TV )
You can Reset your Smart Hub if you are facing following problems :
● Smart Hub is not working properly.
● Apps are not loading.
● Some Apps are missing or failing.
You can observe following changes after resetting the Smart Hub :
● All downloaded Apps will be initialized.
● All Smart Hub settings revert to factory default.
● Smart Hub then restarts as if it were starting for the first time.
● Your account, however, remains on the Smart Hub server.
To know more about How to Reset Smart Hub in Samsung D Series CLICK HERE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .