Will the picture quality on Analog Signals with HDTV be good?
It is true that, in most cases, an analog video signal displayed on an Samsung HDTV will not look as good as it would on an analog set.
The reasons can be :
- The video processing circuitry in the HDTV enhances both the good and bad parts of a low resolution image.
- The cleaner and more stable the signal, the better result you will have on your Samsung HDTV.
- If the picture has background color noise, signal interference, color bleeding, or edge problems the video processing in an HDTV will attempt to clean it up. However, this may deliver mixed results.
- In some cases, it may not only be the TV that is a fault. If you receive your television channels over the air, it may be simply a matter of geography as to the quality of your incoming signal, however, you may be able upgrade your antenna.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .