Power Freeze & Power Cool
Twin Cooling Plus™
Digital Inverter Technology
Moisture-Full Freshness all over the fridge
Only Twin Cooling Plus™ creates a favorable environment for preserving fresh food in the fridge with up to 70% humidity, compared to 30% in a conventional TMF. So it keeps ingredients fresh for longer without drying out.
* Based on internal testing comparing Samsung models RT22SCSW2 and RT5000K.
Deliciously tasty, odor free frozen food
The Twin Cooling Plus™ system cools the compartments separately to stop unexpected odors spreading from fridge to freezer. So frozen food retains more of its original flavor.
5 Conversion Modes on demand
Provides the ultimate in flexible storage. Easily convert your freezer into a fridge to keep all the fresh food you need to store for different seasons or special occasions. Or switch to off* mode to save evergy, depending on specification.
* The temperature of the compartments remains under 15℃ using low electricity
Creates ice and chills beverages
Rapidly delivers intensely cold air to fast freeze or cool. At the touch of a button, Power Cool quickly chills food and drinks, while Power Freeze is great for freezing or firming up frozen food and making ice.
Works longer more quietly & uses less energy
Digital Inverter Technology automatically adjusts the compressor speed in response to cooling demand across 7 levels. It uses less energy, minimizes noise and reduces wear and tear for longer-lasting performance.
Keeps air hygienically clean and fresh
An Anti-Bacterial Protector keeps the fridge clean and hygienic. Air is passed through an Activated Carbon filter, so it is constantly sterilized and deodorized, while an anti-bacterial mesh eliminates bacteria.
Clearly see everything inside
High efficiency LED lighting is slimmer, cooler and more power-efficient than conventional lighting. Located on the top and sides, it beautifully and brilliantly illuminates every corner, ensuring better visibility.
- 362 ℓ Net Total(Liter)
- 450 ℓ Gross Total(Liter)
- 675 mm Net Width(mm)
- 1715 mm Net Case Height with Hinge(mm)
- 668 mm Net Depth with Door Handle(mm)
- 63.5 kg Net Weight(kg)
Why does frost form in a refrigerator?Why does frost form in a refrigerator?See The Answer
Noisy soundNoisy soundSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.