Water is leaking from the dispenser of my Refrigerator
Please Note: The information on this page is for New Zealand products only. Sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
It is normal for the water dispenser to drip a few drops of water after being used. This could happen as small amount of water may remain in the water-line after the valve shuts off.
Note: During summer months, water pipes can get hot, this may warm the water in the cold supply pipes. When this happens, the water can be at above room temperature.
Please note the following:
- Water drips because air remains inside of water system.
- If your water dispenser leaks a few drops of water after usage, it is functioning properly.
- In most of cases, in order to get the refrigerator into the house, refrigerator doors must be removed; when they are reinstalled, air can get inside of water hoses.
- If your refrigerator has been just installed, and there is water leaking from the water dispenser, you may have air in the system; dispense approximately 10 litres of water to dissipate any air in the system
- If the dispenser is dripping excessively, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Thank you for your feedback!