How do I install the SIM or USIM card on Tab S4
Please Note: The information on this page is for New Zealand products only. Sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
- There are 2 models of the Tab s4, please ensure you are using the Tab S4 (4G) model. There is no slot for a simcard on the Tab S4 (Wi-Fi) model.
- Use only a nano-SIM card with this device
- Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
- Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider. For more information about service availability, contact your service provider.
Please note: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may
Please note: If the card is not fixed firmly into the tray, the SIM card may leave or fall out of the tray.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Thank you for your feedback!