The Gear IconX 2018 Earbuds commands
The Gear IconX has several commands built in to enhance your user experience. Learn all about how to play music, skip songs, answer phone calls, and much more here!
- All the controls you need are at your fingertips with the Gear IconX Touchpad. We give you the inside scoop on how to use it below.
- Touch the touchpad to play or pause music.
- To skip songs or answer/end phone calls, quickly touch the touchpad two times. During a call, if you want to answer a second call or switch between calls, quickly touch the touchpad two times.
- To play the previous song during music playback, quickly touch the touchpad three times.
- To reject a call, turn off the microphone, or hear the readout menus, touch and hold the touchpad for more than two seconds. When you have a call placed on hold and you want to end the current call and retrieve the held call, touch and hold the touchpad for more than two seconds. After accessing the readout menus, select the desired menu option by releasing the touchpad when you hear the option.
- To adjust the volume, drag your finger up or down on the touchpad.
Check out below handy visual guide that breaks down all the touch gestures on your Gear IconX Touchpad.
Thank you for your feedback!