How to wear the Gear IconX 2018 earbuds
Before wearing the Gear IconX earbuds, make sure to attach the earbud tips and wing tips to the Gear IconX earbuds. Now you're ready for one of the most comfortable listening experiences ever!
• Follow all posted warnings and directions from authorized personnel in areas such as airplanes and hospitals.
• For first time use, charge the Gear IconX earbuds in the charging case.
Let’s get you all set up with your Gear IconX Earbuds, so you’re ready to rock n roll. But before you rock out too hard, make sure you wear them correctly.
- Check the direction of each Gear IconX earbud. Insert them into your ears with the wing tip facing upwards, until they sit comfortably in your ears.
- Adjust the Gear IconX earbuds by rotating them to the left or right to fit your ears.
- If the earbud tips or wing tips do not fit comfortably in your ear, try a different size.
- The proximity sensor will automatically detect that you are wearing the Gear IconX earbuds when you put them on. Then, the Gear IconX earbuds will automatically turn on and emit a beep.
- If the proximity sensor does not make a contact with your ear, the Gear IconX earbud may not work.