How to clean air filter of my window air-conditioner?
To ensure maximum cooling capacity and efficiency, one should keep the filter clean. During peak usage times the filter should be inspected on a weekly basis to make sure that it is not clogged with dust.
Follow this step to clean Air filter
Process of filter cleaning regularly because dust particles might be blocking the air path.
Cleaning Air filter
1. Open the front grill by pushing the grill net.
2. Remove the filter.
3. Wash with running water.
4. Dry and re-fix.
Unclear air filter can bring those problem
1. Low cooling.
2. Less Air circulation in the room.
We can check air-flow and temperature at grill air outlet.
Filter should be cleaned once in a week in summer season.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.