How to clean the debris filter on front load washing machines
The debris filter should be cleaned periodically, approximately every 30-40 loads, or 2-3 months.Cleaning the filter can also potentially help improve cleaning performance and help prevent odors.
• Some machines (older than 2009 or top loading machines) may not have this kind of debris filter.
• Before cleaning the debris filter, make sure to unplug the washing machine from the electrical outlet.
• Do not disassemble the debris filter while the machine is running as hot water may flow out.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019