There is gas leakage smelled from the Air conditioning system.
If Gas is smelled, lock all gas valves of gas pipe and products for safety.
Check if gas is smelled
● The refrigerant of air conditioner does not have smell.
● If you smell gas, open the window in the room and let some fresh air in immediately.
● Stop using electronic products during the time you smell gas.
● Then check the gas pipe around the location. If there is no problem, then you may check now the air conditioner.
Does the cold air come out from the air conditioner on Turbo (speed) mode?
● Run the air conditioner a Turbo (speed) mode and check if cool wind come out of the outlet to check that gas leaks from the air conditioner.
● Keep the air conditioner working for 3- 5 minutes.
● If the cold air comes out from the air conditioner on Turbo (speed) mode, the air conditioner is normal. I
● If the gas had leaked from the air condtioner, the cold air would not come out from the AC itself.
Clean the Dust Filter
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019