How do I connect the Samsung Gear 360 (2017) and mobile device via Wi-Fi Direct?
When the device and your mobile device are remotely connected via Wi-Fi Direct, you can record videos and take photos from the mobile device. You can also view the videos and images captured by the device on the mobile device.
Important notice for using Wi-Fi
• Ensure that your Samsung Gear 360 and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (5 m).
• Ensure that there are no obstacles between the Samsung Gear 360 and a connected device, including human bodies, walls, corners, or fences.
• If a mobile device connects to the Samsung Gear 360 via Wi-Fi Direct while it i connected to a Wi-Fi network, the mobile device’s screen may flicker due to the limited capability of the Wi-Fi network.
• Using a mobile device near other devices which are connected to the Wi-Fi network may affect the signal strength and cause the screen to flicker.
• The transfer time may take longer depending on the Wi-Fi connection status and file size.
To connect to a mobile device remotely, perform the following:
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.