How do I locate my phone's Serial number?
There are a few methods on how to find the Serial number of your device (smartphone or tablet). Please read and follow the steps below to learn how:
Please Note: Some of the steps below may not be applicable to your device due to the Android OS Version your device may be running.
There are alternate methods to locate the Serial number, as listed below:
Android OS Version 7.0 (Nougat) and Android OS Version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) for Galaxy Note4 | Note5 | S6 | S6 edge | S6 edge+ | S7 | S7 edge | S8 | S8+
Android OS Version 5.0 (Lollipop) and older and below for Galaxy S5 and older
In case your mobile phone or tablet not powering on
● If your phone has a removable back cover, you can find the serial number (S/N) and IMEI number underneath the battery compartment.
● You may refer to the box of the unit to check for the serial number.
● If you previously registered your device in the Samsung Website, you will be able to see the device information.
● For most of the tablets, you can find the information by looking at the back part and right at the bottom are serial (S/N) and IMEI numbers (15-digit numbers).
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.