What’s the point of differentiation of S8/S8+’s design?
Infinity Display is a marketing name representing S8/S8+’s expanded full-screen display, which breaks away from conventional smartphone's form factor and establishes a new possibility and criteria.
→ Expanded screen ratio(18.5:9) provides new usability which is hard to be expected from the conventional 16:9 screen ratio, and the round-corners of display is harmoniously balanced with edge glass design.
It focuses on smartphone itself equipped with hidden technology in the refined design.
→ Minimizing the exterior features in order to focus on content viewing experience
• Simple black Full-screen design
• Deleted Home Key
• Disappearance of Camera protrusion
• Simple receiver deco with narrower width
• HRM/Flash's ring deco removed and HRM/Flash seamless covered by back glass
Balanced and Unified design
→ Balance with new glossy finish of metal and fluid style of glass enhanced the depth and unified shape.
The revolutionary design of the Galaxy S8 and S8+ begins from the inside out. We rethought every part of the phone's layout to break through the confines of the smartphone screen.
Device layout of Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ as follows:
• Do not cover the proximity/light sensor area with screen accessories, such as a screen protector or stickers. Doing so may cause the sensor to malfunction
• The colors on the curved screen may look different depending on your viewing position
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019