Maximise customer experience, enhance user convenience and create an exciting atmosphere with our immersive display solutions.
The New Entertainment Experience
Offer Unforgettable Experience
Manage a Seamless Operation
Display Best-in-Class Outdoor Signage
Our unrivaled technology makes outdoor signages not only crisp and vibrant, but amplifies visibility regardless of the weather.
· Maximum brightness of 2500 cd results in images that don’t get washed out even in direct sunlight and are visible from various angles.
· Staggering color contrast of 5000 to 1: the darks are darker and lights lighter, resulting in more legible content.
· Water- and dust-proof with durable design: your display can withstand even inclement weather over prolonged periods of time.
Increase the Energy with Super-sized Displays
A video wall of up to 105 inches can be used to stream live games and elevate the excitement at an indoor stadium.
· A large display coupled with unrivaled picture quality: fans sitting far back from the screen won’t have any trouble seeing the details of the game.
· Utilise the wall to display a variety of promotional content that attract fans.
· Get the crowd involved by live-tweeting reactions to the game, then display the best ones on the big screen at half-time.
Offer Superior Picture Quality, Smooth Viewing Experience
Thanks to Samsung’s exclusive video processing chip, visitors at the movie theater can experience enhanced details and brilliant colors, whether it’s an action-packed trailer or a graphic sci-fi film.
· With image resolution of up to 5K UHD and Samsung’s best-in-class upscaling technology, picture quality is never compromised.
· HD video processing chipset and robust computing power results in digital movie posters and trailers with incredible detail and true-to-life quality.
· Play a wide range of videos and audios with multi codec support.
Achieve Uniform Coloration from Corner to Corner
If customised color calibration is what you need, Color Expert—Samsung’s own color management software—is your answer. Visitors at art galleries will be wowed by the visual experience of artwork displayed on video walls where colors maintain consistency throughout the multiple displays for a picture perfect delivery.
· Copy and paste color values from other displays with duplicate calibration, so colors are uniform across multiple screens on a video wall.
· With auto calibration, you can set a value (brightness, color temperature or coordinate) and Color Expert will do the rest to ensure consistency in colors.
· You can also calibrate color to your own taste with the Color Expert
Add an Artistic Touch with Irregular-Shaped Video Walls
You have the freedom to lay out displays any way you want, be it a straight-forward video wall or a staggered design for a graphical element. Museums can add an edge to their lobbies with a personalised layout of multiple displays to ensure that every visitor is blown away by the visual experience as they enter the premises.
· Enhanced fluidity and freedom in arranging a group of displays for extravagant techorating, from diagonal positioning to a specific shape suited for your business.
· Auto rotation enables content to switch between landscape or portrait orientation as the display pivots.
· MagicInfo®software simplifies the work of customizing irregular layouts, allowing the display of rich video content to be easily catered to any particular design.
Offer Information Effortlessly with Touch-screen Interaction
Visitors at the museum can peruse maps and peek at ongoing exhibits through an interactive display.
· With a fast response time of 15-40 ms and 10-point multi-touch functionality, information is delivered in a swift and smooth manner.
· Visitors can select a set of exhibits on an interactive map and get the shortest route from start to finish.
· An overview of current exhibits allows visitors to plan which ones they want to see first.
Enable Hassle-free DIY Ticketing
Bypass long lines at movie theaters through touch-screen kiosks that enable customers to get their tickets in simple easy steps.
· Search for ticket reservations or browse through current showings.
· Watch trailers and read reviews at the kiosk before deciding on a movie.
· Make last-minute changes like the showtime or purchase a different movie ticket.
Provide Easy Access to Real-time Information
Visitors at convention centers can have timely access to information about upcoming events, schedules and promotions from displays that are placed along a high-traffic path.
· With Samsung’s DataLink software, simply updating information in the database enables visitors to get the latest news about nearby events or changes in schedule as they migrate from hall to hall.
· Samsung’s Ticker feature allows the deployment of urgent messages to reach a wide audience without disrupting the main content on a display.
Reduce & Manage Wait Times
Busy venues like amusement parks, where visitors spend a great amount of time standing in line, can benefit from exciting ways that reduce the perceived waiting period.
· Implement a check-in system at the entrance of each ride that notifies visitors of the present wait time, then suggests nearby rides that they can try instead.
· Place touchscreen displays strategically throughout the line so that people can play quick rounds of games.
· Install displays that let visitors take photos while waiting in line and share them immediately onto various social media platforms with a QR code.
Your All-in-one Solution: Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP)
Our embedded all-in-one solution integrates a video processor, CPU, memory and SSD storage. There’s no need for either separate PCs nor external media players, which reduces the upfront cost and simplifies your IT department’s work.
· The SSSP is embedded into each display for less bulk and ease of installation.
· 1 GHz quad-core embedded System-on-Chip (SoC) results in fast, streamlined video processing.
· Open platform allows you to utilise software like MagicInfo® or one of your choice.
Control Content Across Multiple Locations
Easily manage and sync content across multiple locations at large-scale venues like movie theater chains and megaplexes with Remote Content Management. Displays at various sites can be updated from a central location without having to visit each place.
· DataLink incorporates information from the server to automatically update changes in content across a number of display locations without additional steps.
· Remotely control various features of the display, such as power, volume, brightness, contrast and firmware updates.
Keep Operations Going with Fail-Safe Recovery Features
Pre-select the most important content from a group of multi-content display, so that regardless of an unexpected crash, it is automatically displayed on a functioning screen.
· A contingency plan is always at the ready with Backup Player, which automatically plays the most important pre-designated content on another screen if the main display malfunctions.
· If the source of a particular content happens to go offline, Auto Switch will display another content in its place so that no screen is left untended.
Operate Content Around-the-Clock
Samsung’s displays have powerful hardware capability and durability to withstand constant display of content 24/7, 365 days a year. Stimulate visitors entering the casino lobby with bright, energetic content that entices, no matter the time of day or night.
· Tested to endure non-stop operation even under high ambient temperatures.
· Link displays with various content source on auto loop.
· Set up multiple schedules on a variety of display locations at once, without having to exit and relaunch content.
Manage Content Effortlessly with an Intuitive Content Suite
MagicInfo® is Samsung’s all-inclusive software solution that lets you create, manage, store and deliver content with ease. Frequent menu updates at movie theater concession stands are a breeze with MagicInfo®.
· MagicInfo® Player: This embedded media player allows you to play a wide range of media files, which you can store on either the internal hard drive, a remote server, a set-back box or a USB.
· MagicInfo® Author: With over 300 templates to choose from, this content creation tool lets you build everything from a simple digital signage to a complex interactive version with embedded videos.
· MagicInfo® Server: Manage, schedule and publish a wide range of time-relevant content remotely via PC or smartphone app.